Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Adventures are being crafted... and coloured in unexpected ways

I'm glad to announce that this interactive comic is in full production, with some content ready to be released very, very soon... Since I wanted a more fast-paced workflow for this project, I thought I would break it down into smaller chunks and straight-away post them as soon as they are finished.
With that in mind, I will focus on having a first segment of Winter Won't Wait ready by... this Sunday.

Until then I must say I had fun making the first panels of this project, especially in terms of dealing with the chaos of the colours... and I call it "chaos" in a playful manner, it's just a natural event caused by the fact that I didn't put any colours in my concept art...

In the end, I relied on my imagination and the atmosphere of the piece and stuck to some colours that fit quite well, but on the way I passed through all sorts of little questions, such as "what colours to use for the evening-lit apartment", or even "how blue should Raquel be?"


No comments:

Post a Comment